Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Sophomore And The Freshman

They finally made it to college together. Brandon returned to UA this semester to a new apartment off campus and with all new roommates. And of course, everything at UA is new to Amber. 
She is living on the beautiful UA campus with a friend and two new roommates. 
Once again, I feel time flying by. It's hard to believe our music man is a sophomore in college. 
I miss Monday Night @ The Mosley's youth group gatherings. I miss all the instruments practiced upon in our house...all those Friday nights on the football field and band trips on smelly, hot school buses...seeing the smile on B's face after those incredible third quarter drum line performances...and waking up on Saturday mornings to band members  asleep all over the house.

Now I'm limited to seeing our Brandon on holidays, for campus concert performances and in the summer. And I'm hanging on for dear life to these new and limited times together because I know that, just as with his big bro, in a few years he will be out on his own!

But hey, life does progress and kids move out and move on. And if we're going to have an "empty nest",  we think a beach nest is the best place for that to transpire :) :) 

UA Sophomore and Freshman....ROLL TIDE Y'ALL!

No comments: