Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time Marches On

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at The Fort…..
So, this is where the creation of The Fort began a little over a year ago...
And this was the beginning of Phase One..paint and adding a "sidewalk" ;)

Next, in the Spring, we added the porch and carport.
By October we had the screening in place and most of woodwork done and I was ready to do a little decorating for Fall.
In December we finished off the woodwork on front and sides of carport…I was also finally able to finish all staining of the woodwork

Phase One includes Carport siding.

Did I mention that I stained every square inch of this deck..beginning in August (all of porch) and finishing after Jimmy and I installed the skirting (boards below decking) and the carport siding in December

After all the staining..It was time to begin creating Christmas at The Fort. I made burlap bows for the live wreaths on the double screened doors.


Frosty's on the front door

Entrance from Carport

This is a live flocked tree by Pieroni's Christmas Tree Farm here on Lake Chicot…we just LOVE it!!


Merry Christmas Y'all

No comments: