Sunday, January 26, 2014

LOVE JOY

Happy New Year!
The Mosley's are embracing 2014 with much prayer and as much enthusiasm as we can muster up.
We have many that we love who are facing great challenges this year. 
To all of you we send our love, our prayers and constant thoughts of VICTORY!

Our first family celebration of 2014 was at the wedding of 
Morgan and her new hubby, Marco Manns.
Morgan is the daughter of my cousin Elaine (who I refer to as one of my sisters..therefore Morgan is my niece, got it?, good)
It was such a great wedding.
Morgan's dad, Chris, not only gave her hand in marriage to Marco, but also presided over the ceremony. 
As always, Chris did an amazing job.
I swear, weddings are this guy's thing..he really gets to the heart of the sacrament of marriage and relates all it's holiness and beauty to everyone in attendance.
We had a great time over the wedding weekend catching up with our vivacious extended family members and also meeting Marco's sweet family.

While we were there in Franklin, TN we spent a little time celebrating Music Man's 20th birthday.
It was a cold and quick shopping excursion but I think our B was really pleased with his new guitar that we purchased for him there.

I know his birthdate, (January 21, 1994)  and I know that he is actually 20 years old..but I just don't feel that our baby is 20!
Not that he doesn't act 20..he does. I just feel as if his life is flashing by me in fast-forward.

Over Brandon's Christmas break we were able to spend some time alone together at the beach. In the car one night we were having one of our music talks where B puts a song on and then explains to me the background of songs I listened to in the 80's and 90's but had little knowledge of their artists or the meaning to their lyrics. 
I just love those car rides together with him. 
At one point he put on a song and explained how he was going to share this song with the girl he is to marry some day.

I came across this video and it just tickled me to pieces!
And although Brandon's song to share with his bride is nothing like the song in this video I still could not help but think of his friend, Travis Nelson, doing this performance at Brandon's wedding some day.
Travis is such a great and funny guy. He's the kind of friend that is miles away but when he contacts B it is as if they talk everyday.
They have such a great friendship and if he were ever to participate in any function including Brandon..this is something he would come up with.

Hope you enjoy this video as much as I did and…enjoy LOVE in 2014!!
http://vimeo.com/29497176




No comments: