So many times I do not feel comfortable completing tasks for one reason or another.
So many times I've felt out of place and awkward.
So many times I've wanted to give in, and give up.
I don't know what the answer to effective motivation is for everyone, but I do know this;
Music can reduce chronic pain by 20% and relieve depression by 25%....that's right, MUSIC.
Think about that...it's almost astounding.
I mean, a song..relieving chronic pain.. and depression.
This, I also know..It can aid immensley in the scrubbing of toilets.
I can clean my house much faster and with more zip while listening to Brooks and Dunn's
"You Can Take The Girl Out Of The Honky Tonk, But You Can't Take The Honky Tonk Outa' The Girl"...go ahead..put those head phones on and scrub that toilet while listening to that.
I can assure you that you will enjoy that waving of the magic toilet wand a whole lot more with those two amazing musicians in your ear.
I think my boys inherited the medicinal effects of music from me...but not the toilet cleaning expertise ;)
Oh..if only.......
Today I read the article below about 13 year old Rion Paige, and it brought me tears of joy.
Read and watch the short video every time you need that kick in the butt to get yourself out of that pit and carry on.









No comments:
Post a Comment