Monday, May 20, 2013

March Madness Continued...

 Jimmy, JD, Budd and I headed to Daytona Beach Florida for JD's first big AMA sprint race of this racing season, one week after my return from New York. The race weekend didn't start out too well for JD. An early morning practice on a cold track caused many riders to go down..and JD was no exception. However, his amazing crew chief (and my hunk-burnin-love) took that wrecked bike and turned it back into a competitive racing machine. The next day we were race ready! Mom was a little nervous but was determined to do the best job possible as "pit mom". I put on and took off tire warmers at warped speed :) JD finished the race with no more scars on his leathers and we all learned A LOT that weekend. I'm very proud of our Team 662 which runs on a shoe string budget and still is very competitive. Looking forward to Wisconsin for our next race!
,







No comments: