Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Looky Here, Looky Here

For the life of me, I will never understand someone going to school for twelve plus years..then college eight plus years and then deciding to look at others "rear ends" for their career choice.
I want to ask them, "So this is what God called you to do...really?"
And at what point in medical school, during a colonoscopy did they shout "THAT'S IT! I want to look at innards for the rest of my life!"
You know the old saying, "It takes a special person..." to do whatever.
Well, I say it takes a rather odd duck to be a gastroenterologist.
Also, is it good that said doctor greets you with a smile...or creepy?
I just can't decide.
Regardless of my stated qualms, tomorrow I will engage into a very deep and personal relationship with my gastroenterologist.
The liquid courtship of our relationship has begun and is proceeding as expected.

This type examination of God's inner creation ain't fun..but I must admit I'm looking forward to the sedation. It is the best.sleep.ever.

Hopefully the courtship will end nice and clean :)
Peace Out

Update: things ended nice -n- clean :)
  

No comments: