We are all on the roads today.
Music Man is headed to our sunshine state, JD is finishing his trip to ATL and Jimmy and I are also on our way there.
Didn't we just land back at The Fort yesterday..or was that Monday? What's today?
Oh yeah, it's Thursday..practice day @ Road Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Poor JD, he had a blowout on his way to ATL.
I hope a day on the track today makes all the mishaps of yesterday fade away.
Did I mention that I'm tired? I'm always tired. I mean really fatigued. Why the heck is that? I've blamed my allergy meds but have been told that is not so. I've asked my only two doctors who I believe should be able to tell me in a nano second (yeah I'm THAT patient)...but one just says "It's not your allergies", and the other says "It's not your hormones".
Is 48 when your body just says "I'm tired"?
I think I'll google "tired" and see what I can find...until then I'm just going to take a nap.
After all, we will be at the track soon and will all need to be in high gear.
I will need all the energy this body can produce!
Looking forward to seeing our Florida friends, Bob and Steve at the race.
They always bring a little more excitement to the races.
Praise God for the lack of traffic on the highways today.
Hopefully we will all have safe travels.
Present Over Perfect: an excerpt :)
10 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment